Saturday, May 24, 2008

Vintage Fix

Art Framm pinup, The Zoo

I'm out the door in a few minutes to check out a couple of yard sales - oops, no, sorry estate sales, in the posh part of the city near the Governor's Mansion. Yippee!

Also, I just found out yesterday that one of my favorite vintage clothing stores in Atlanta, Frock of Ages, is going to be moving to new digs this summer, as well as creating an online shop. So they are having a mega-sale on their clothing this weekend. Double yippee!

I promise to post an update if I come up with any new treasures.

In the mean time, can someone please reassure me that there is no age-related cut-off point for wearing interesting vintage clothing....

In honor of Frock of Ages, I've added a new link section for 'Vintage Stuff'. Most of the sites have Women's and Men's vintage clothing, and I think most have items from at least the 1920's on. Happy browsing!

1 comment:

Pinup Dresses said...

No- definitely not any age limits for vintage :) Vintage is for allllll..